Leanne

Leanne

Death of a Blues Angel
Sarah Black
Unsettled Conditions (Pindone Files #4-5)
Ann Somerville
Cinder - Marie Sexton Probably not a good idea to read this slap bang in the middle of Ginn Hale's Rifter series. It didn't stand a chance in hell, really. Lol. But I wanted something sweet and light and Cinder certainly ticked those boxes.
The thing is though, I do like a little bit of depth even with the sweet 'n light stuff, and for me, this book really lacked in that department. I feel so much more could have been done to flesh out poor Cinder, to show just why and how the Prince fell in love with him, not the mysterious woman at the ball....cause that part seems a bit blurry to me. They fished and played with a dog for a few days and, although we could see Cinder falling in love with the prince, we only see Xavier falling for Cinder as a woman a few days later.
There had better be some kinky, cross-dressing going on in that castle, 'cause I can't help but think the poor prince might feel a bit short changed at some point!
So I didn't care much about the MC's and found myself skimming to get to the end. This one just didn't do it for me.